Wednesday, October 08, 2003

A GIRLY-GIRL. You dont have a lot of self-esteem
and people are always bringing you down for
being sad. What do they know, anyway? You feel
like youre too mature for your age and are
frustrated by the trend-followers who refuse to
accept you because youre not like them.
Your virtues: Intelligence, understanding nature,
modesty.
Your flaws: Lack of social life, inferiority
complex, timidity.
What kind of girl are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Realli??Im such a geR??hahax...Perhaps.Thats what i think about that.except the too mature thing.....I want to be a kiD! no worries NOnee at all!!!!!hehe.......Feeling so sianx in school...this few daysx............Blehx.MOooooOOOOO
I wonder that whether he would be better with Xr than with moi.....he seemed to enjoy himself more nowadays..compared to the days i spent with him...PErhaps we 2 are not really suitable.......u believe in horoscopeS??Hmm.......Whatever will be will be.....The future i ask to see........what did she sayx??hmmmm..................feeling.......i dunno bout the feeling anymore.........im trying moi best to keep myself being hurt by others again....I hate the feeling of being hurt......but i have unknowingly hurt so many pple............Haix!!is this trying to teach me something/??not to hurt pple anymore????PErhaps i should have stick to my rule.......No relationships til end of sec 4.......and keep the promise we made..........its too late.........but im sure im given the chance to learn from thiS! a painful lesson for me thoughx............Well...feeling sooooooo muchhhhhh beeta now after writing down moi thoughts............Looking thru yr eyes...........I dun tink i wanna fall in love with another rugby player againx............well see how..........
penelope glittered! @ 10/08/2003 10:09:00 PM