hehex...This is dedicated to my feelings...and a way to express myselF to my God SistEr since i sledom tok to ya...
Feelings......
Just Read all my past entries of my blog.......Memories...Godd and bad.Happy and sad........There's part of me which i dun really realise be4.....Tahts being quite Self CetnREd..YIkes..... MosT of Moi Time i spent wiTh My bOOkS ...Longer than time SPent WitH Drick.........But perhapS its WorTh it.....At leaSt i DId bETTer Than Mid-YeaR...........hmm.........MY ParentS were happy WIth MoI resuLT..If i continue to woRk hard......Going TO a GoOD JC shoulDnt be a PRoblem!hehex...L1R5 = 9....BeettEr than expected....for mid year my L1R5 was 13.....hehehx......YeAH! i ImprOveD!!hmm.......Back to Moi FeelingS....The daYs which i spent alonE was kinda Dazed...........SometiMes not Knowing whaT to Do.........And fElt that life So BorinG...........tHe SamE OlD rOuTinEs........But i knew that I wouLD wrok HArder for The TImeS ahead.........All THe Sms is still in my iNboX........Not knoWIng wheN Will I Clear them aWAy..........the messages were All sHooo sweet........MemorIes.............but im afRAid that PPle MiGht look at iT.......FallinG in Love iS a GreaT experience.......To me.....But nO wAy im gOnig to FlirT around....nahx..thatS so not ME!hehx...PErhaps,After this "bnreaK -uP" i began to open up myseLF to OThErs...Like PutRa,JinYuan Rui Heng...and some others...They ArE ALl my BesT fRiends Nowx...I reAlIse thaT my Friends DO cAre fOR Me...And they think That I have "grown" up tOO!!hehex.... TheY Care For ME By TaLKing to me........like ValeriE!hehex.............shoooooo Sweet of her isn't it.......Im wonderinG whether should i start a nEw blog for the "pubLic"....and this blog Is oni Dedicated to MyseLf,Drick and ValerIE.....Dun wanna leT this Blog be known....Cause its all my whole feeLings...........mAny asKed me whether i fElt sad....The truth is I have Beenn hurt Deeply after the day i became Single..........But its bEtTA now.......I fEEL........I cONfide in all my tUitioN frenx....aLL bout Drick and XR.........Cause dun1 my own school Friends to knoW.......BUt ValeRIe dun get frustrated over not knowin whu ish that "Ger".........
okie??Heeh........I suddenlY want PpLe to Know hoW im ReallY FeeLing..........I using this approach to fEEL BettER...Compared to my previous 1........thru singing...dreaming thinknig..........And ESCAPing FROm ReALitY........Shoo Weird.......But itS been about 1 month we aRent Together........TimE FlieS!!!hehex...Will BLogg MorE about moi FeeLings sooN...........Not now.TIreD!.........Buai PEEPX
penelope glittered! @ 10/26/2003 12:05:00 AM