I suddenly feel like blogging again.Before i go to dreamland...Been spending time on my biology notes..........spent 45 mins to do a teenny wenny [part of a chapter(slow efficienvy).currently listening to aaron kwok songs...Brought back many pleasant memories....Mind drifted off to think of the past...........From my childhood years to now(my present life).........Dad talk has made me think back alot too....i still wonder........still wondering what's wrong with me this few days......Has not been myself this few days...FeEL So weIRd.........WeirDZ....WOndering what to do after the exaMS...........Don't wanna think of the future....Love mY past......Dislike the present........don"t ask me why..........I want to do well in everything........thats me.....but i realise that i can't excEL in aLL areas..........I given up love for studies.........Given up studies for Power........Given up friends for BesT friends.......Given up many many things........Wondering whether i made any mistakes....I want to be myselF agAIn!!The one who seemed to be so HappY go lucky..Providing a smile for eVeryonE,Be the One who Cares for Others,bEing myselF.......the Real Me...Flare up wheN i NeeD to, Help SomeonE wheN neeDEd...Perhaps i keep alot to myself has made me a "saDer" person.As compared to previous years which i COnfide all my secrets,happiness,sadness with pple around me.....I dun 1 2 be a RIch Ger!i dun want ,Is it due to the surroundings made me changE?Is it my power?Or is it my studies and dreams i have for mySELF??Hmm.........This are sEveRal Problems i am still Pondering AbouT....Never told So much To anyoNe be4........Suddenly got the urge to say more of my feelings to BLogs and JourNals..........Which is The real Me......What happened to the talkative ger who always got called and punished by teaCHER??What happened to the smile i always had for peoplE?Wherres the courage i used to havE?The optimistic way which i used to tHInk??I thinK I would lovE to plaY my "recordeR" once more........to discover more songs to play.......and to think abouT the PasT........I reaLLi Love all tHe Old Songs whiich brIngS back Pleasant memories...If i ever Had the ChancE to chooSE again......I rather stay in an HDB than a private housing.........Rather travel in a normal car to a bigger car.... Being abLE to wear casual Clothes to SkirTs and Dresses......Being abLE to Do so Much more things than now....HaiX!i wonder if im a spoiled Brat sometimes..Things doesnt seem to go my wAy tHis YeaR....SaDX...Pple may envY me for my Family,my surroundingS........But i envy others whu haf a younger sibling......Or at LEast someone to talk to.......After my brother LEft...No one seem to "fight" with me..........I dun like this kind of treatment.....HOw i wished i had a younger sibling or my brother......But now it will be all different.....Brother got a GF....where will talk to meimei???I neEDA SOMEOne to talk To >>WIll anyonee understand???
penelope glittered! @ 10/12/2003 01:14:00 AM