Tuesday, October 07, 2003
Well well...Chinese,,,,Toguh paper todayx...Hmm.Hope wan cheng ju zi can score well.......Hows yr chinese then?>tough??Well well!!Anyway,u 2 finally decide to go " open" uh??? everyone is asking questions bout both of ya........Gang heard news too!!News spreading fast........but none told me bout it.PErhaps they afraid i will get sad or watsoeva......But Please please ask them tpo stop asking me questions can???I dun 1 2 interfer in u 2 affairs..You may call it jealousy.... Or anything u want... I won't mind telling them why we are not together..but i hate it when pple ask mi whether u 2 are together........Hmmp......Okei?thanks anyway........... But today day is definitely bad......sadz........ i dunno how 2 face ya from now on....Hmm...xr too...hmm....hope this wun affect our friendship..I hATE QuestioNS!!!! BE it exam questions or anything else.....Buai~
Now at least i can share my feelings ..bUt who TO FIND???? Certain things couldnt confide in ya.....u should understand right/??/
penelope glittered! @ 10/07/2003 02:13:00 PM