Monday, February 02, 2004
WEll wEll..I make a good accountant righT??hahax..........anyway,find out more at Yk bloggie....Was pratcially laughing my head off while reading it...Anyway,today was a nothing on day.nobody to go out with...Because i wanna study for my tests... Physics and chinese..I din know that physics test was tml til today..Oh gosh!!luckily its just mCQS...Heng arh? yeppeis..Going out to airport to pick my grandma and dad...before heading to orchard to have our dinner..eat yu sheeng and los of fOOD!!i cant wait manx..For the past few days,the dinner wasnt that nice..So this meal will make it up !! excpept for the toa pa yoh meal...
yeeappies..I studied chinese...but not physicS!!im running out of time!!neeeda get ready by 5...and i got the whole sec3 syllabus of physics to go through..And what am i doing herE??? eeKKkkkkk... See ya people in school Tml!!!
To the crazy white people on saturday!
* iagree with the terrible neoprint ,kuan*... But its worth it...Fun and laughter could be heaRD!!! seems so long ago since i last enjoyed myself that much.....Hmm..Thanks to all Of yA!for making it so wondeRful and fun.
*prila* u feeling better now??hmm...Stay happy okia?
penelope glittered! @ 2/02/2004 03:31:00 PM