Feeling confuseD now.With everything happening around me.whats morAL and RespeCT?
MoraL: People in real life do not have morals(MostLY*?) right? .Who rEALly commands our respecT? i dunno too.
a student leadeR?A teAcher?yr parents?yr friends?or politician? however,i believe.TO command the respect from others , one must respect others. I dun wish to mention names and im not referring to anyone in particular.Are we treating the people around us fairlY?I don't think so.But i cant do anything much as a person.I wish to "save" the people out of the situation.BUt i cant do it. CausE 1 person is not enough.SOme more theres 2-3 "wars" going on right now.SC stuff to do,school work to think about.JCRC stuff to work on...I feel im a useless person,not able to provide help.NOt able to stand by them...I have been sitting on the fence for quite some time now...IT feeLs reAL terrible.....Dont ever try it. You WIll SUFFER........ I wish to apologise to many many peeps...I strongly believe that its my fault.....weird?
To yi-ting : Im sorry on whatever had been said for the past week and do cheer up kaE?u looked kinda streSSed.
Lucio: SOrry lucius,didnt put yr name in at first for the NE cAMp.HOwever, i didnt get to choose who get to go too.Hmm..I shan't talk more bout it, hope you will enjoy yrself in camp.Even though u are feeling unhappy about us , don't let it affect ya kaE?
Jinyuan:Buddy,sorry...I dunno how i can help you.Im looking for ways to prevent you guys from quarreling.U been doing fine.must "ren" okaY? i know you can do it.Trust me.Im terribly sorry.
Lyn:Ger,DOnt feel bad k? I haave tried my best to tell ya whatever i know le.Im sorry.
*SUffering in silence doesn't mean i have no temper*
Equation of the day:
Morals + Respect = Good leader.
penelope glittered! @ 3/05/2004 10:32:00 PM