Monday, September 27, 2004
My nightmare has just begun.
an increase in my L1R5 made me sad.
while the others did so much better as compared to the other examinations.
did i do verybadlY?
i faIled my expectations. :(
doeS that mean i have to bang my head aGainsT the wALl to become a bit smarTer?
perhaps perhaps perhAPs.
anyway, was busy snapping pictures using nia-so phone.
kind of funny anyway! esp when 3 person tries to squeeze into the picture. haha.
and my hand ain't long enough .
short ppl has short hands :)
anyway, i feel sad.
yvonne didnt meet her targets and is clearly depressed.
i dunno how to comfort her at all.
haiyo...raCking my braIN now.......
JAnice have sorted her thoughts out.'
perhaps,the xinru event may be over.
isn't that great?
hmm....... its still a "and they lived happily ever after " ending..
but jan arh..i nvr say anything much hor.
"Yes, I agree with Wan Su that many things have happen during these 4 years. I have fallen out with many people and I only have myself to blame that I am in this state now. Thanks WS for waking me up. I realize my mistakes. " /janicE blogg
u reflected and realise it yrself.
i certainly didnt say that u must blame yourself for whatever happened over the past 4 years hor... anyway, glad that you are changing yr perception towards friends!
WEee.....
To cLarify Some Matters/ misconceptions abt me :)
I DONT HAVE any inTereSt in competing with any fRIends. :) (in terms of resultS. )
im JUst being cOncerned.
I certainly do not want cOmparison to cause a strain in our friendship .
IF you think that im all out to compete ,then u guys are wrong . BLeahX! :P
i set high standards for myself and my goal is not to do better than any of you.
my goal is simple, and that is to get into one good JC. and to achieve my targetted marks .
Is cUriosity a bad thing?? ponders.
penelope glittered! @ 9/27/2004 08:27:00 PM