Wednesday, December 29, 2004
RAOUL
No more talk
of darkness,
Forget these
wide-eyed fears.
I'm here,
nothing can harm you -
my words will
warm and calm you.
Let me be
your freedom,
let daylight
dry -your tears.
I'm here,
with you, beside you,
to guard you
and to guide you . . .
CHRISTINE
Say you love me
every
waking moment,
turn my head
with talk of summertime . . .
Say you need me
with you,
now and always . . .
promise me that all
you say is true -
that's all I ask
of you . . .
RAOUL
Let me be
your shelter,
let me
be your light.
You're safe:
No-one will find you
your fears are
far behind you . . .
CHRISTINE
All I want
is freedom,
a world with
no more night . . .
and you
always beside me
to hold me
and to hide me . . .
RAOUL
Then say you'll share with
me one
love, one lifetime . . .
Iet me lead you
from your solitude . . .
Say you need me
with you
here, beside you . . .
anywhere you go,
let me go too -
Christine,
that's all I ask
of you . . .
CHRISTINE
Say you'll share with
me one
love, one lifetime . . .
say the word
and I will follow you . . .
BOTH
Share each day with
me, each
night, each morning . . .
CHRISTINE
Say you love me . . .
RAOUL
You know I do . . .
BOTH
Love me -
that's all I ask
of you . . .
(They kiss)
Anywhere you go
let me go too . . .
Love me -
that's all I ask
of you . .
---woot!! thats a fantasTic lovE song man----
Im gOnna Watch Phantom TMl.. wee.... lalas...
hahas.with my gang + laU? yeah yeah...
i got a feeling that i would love towatch it again. hahas..
but who will b so crazy to watch that show with me again?
---tagg my board if u are interested---
hees.. i can imagine my comments for the sHOW!
*ponders*
i guess i will go...
Oh my gOd.thats a Fabulous flim. im falling in love with that show, that song. and i wanna catch that mUsicAL! hahas....
anyway.... todays the last day of the sec1 orientation.
and all the GLs were drained out of energy. -beams-
even tho' misunderstandings, miscommunications occured.
Unhappy incidents and lots of pep-talk session...
this made our LEaders Stronger, made me understand,
and the feeling is like how i felt in the past.
about being treated like JUNK. not being appreciated. the Unhappiness within us when we were wronged unknowingly.
-the OCc learnt much too. perhpas WE were too harsh with our words. which causes so much unhappiness within the ppl. and we learnt to fOrgive and FOrgET.-
anyway,i would like to applaud the GLs, for putting in such enthusiasm ! to make the COld sec1s to warm up. TO cheEr. thats a raRe sight. if u know what i meant. :P
im feeling weird again.but im sure whats wrong. Worried about entering aJc and not fitting in. Apprehensive of my new adventure. Excited about knowing new faces (tchers/frens). Sad as in not to see those familiar faces. Im feeling like a typical p6 student going for orientation. I fEel like a P1. needing someone whom i know to stay near me. I know its funny. but im feeling that wAy... im gonna miss PeirCe . :( and im looking FORwarD to new happeningS! new friends! new bOoks! new sChool! new sEniorS! new ExperiencE! new teacherS! nEw surroundings.....
hopeFully, i would meet lots of friends like i have in PeirCe. Lame and yet caring ppl around me. NOt ppl who are deceitful / overbearing/ stuck-up/ potential BackstabbErs. :P
It didnt occured to me that i will be in Peirce for the last time as a SEC4 student(2004) . i didnt went to walk walk . recaLl every stupid thing i DId . i didnt Wave goodbye. I didnt shed a tEAr . I didnt check out the Quiet canteen. I didnt play bBaLL. i didnt do whatever i wanted to do in PEIRCE.
man... -sad- i must make it a point to visit PeirCe . Yeah! i ShouLD!
penelope glittered! @ 12/29/2004 11:56:00 PM