Thursday, December 02, 2004
weE... I cant wAIt for tml.
ChaLet. herE i come.
haha..My parents aLLowed me to stay Overnight.
for the first time outside hse besides Sch...
iM LookINg FOrWard to It...
Im StiLl Sick. :((
SLight FLu, BIt sOre thOart.
I sOrted out my fEeLings :))
no more the gong gong me... heee... :P
Still feeling kind of baD. But the trIp tO Kukup helps i guess.
FOrgotlots of stuff. Looking fORward to the Future.
That's me when i sTare into BlaNk SpacE and DreAM....
eVen though the fEeling is bacK tO haUnt me.....
But I guess i Still Can PUsh it away hUH? :P
sO cHalet. Should be aBle to maKe my wOrrieS Fade away....
ALl my UnhaPinneSs. aLl my sOrrOws. ALl the bitter-sweet memories.
i dunch wanna hold on to it anymore...
FLY AWay. waggagaa...
gEtting a bit Crazy this few Days :P
im gOnna Miss My cOmputeR again.
even though im In SInGaPore.
I wanna gO POOL today...but mama dunch allow.
say i Still SIck
SO yaRh... tOa PA yOh Gang must have fUnn hOR?
heee..Dunch fOrgeT about me....
I wANna PraCtise. heee.. I tink i forgot HOw to Play LiaoX!
shorT-term memory. Shall Engage 1 "prOfesSIonaL" to TeaCH a sLow-leArner like me :P
GeEx!!anyway......
Its FrIday SOON! THe WEEKend. Wagagaga...
and school is like starting in 1 month time for some of us??
i don't like it. Time FLy..........
i Wanna tIme tO Stop. COmplete whatever i want to Do. reAlly eNjoying My hOlidays.SPending tIme with my Friends>..
once the new semester has started, when all of us are posted to different schools....
i guess we will be busy with our work and commitments. Making new fRIends.
and this may mean lesS time to Meet up , to play pool, to BOwl, Less Photohunt mates.....
nOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..............................
TO eveRYonE Of YA rEading the bLOg (eSP The gang,Bowling gang,Toilet gAng, Kwoksters,marina "baYErs" = new term, 4e2-ers )
I LOVE You GUys..Wagagagaa.... thanks fOr ALl the HaPpy MomENts :P we sHarED !!
eheheee.... JIa YOu . No maTter where we arre going. Im sure we Will sTill be united as one....
*Dunno why im feeLing this Way again.NostaLgic? thot back of the stuff we used to DO. Must be The songs in my playlist.hahaa... (dang Ni gu Dan ni hui xiang qi shui.....) NicE soong!! Weee**
penelope glittered! @ 12/02/2004 01:14:00 PM